Have geometric lag hypotheses outlived their time? some evidence in a Monte Carlo framework
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1976|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shiller, Robert J, 1973. "A Distributed Lag Estimator Derived from Smoothness Priors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 775-88, July.
- Gregory, R G, 1971. "United States Imports and Internal Pressure of Demand: 1948-68," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 28-47, March.
- Corradi, C & Gambetta, G, 1976. "The Estimation of Distributed Lags by Spline Functions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 41-51.
- G.S. Maddala, 1974. "Ridge Estimators for Distributed Lag Models," NBER Working Papers 0069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson, 1968. "A disaggregated model of the U.S. balance of trade," Staff Studies 44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marlene Vikor)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.