Have geometric lag hypotheses outlived their time? some evidence in a Monte Carlo framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G.S. Maddala, 1974. "Ridge Estimators for Distributed Lag Models," NBER Working Papers 0069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory, R G, 1971. "United States Imports and Internal Pressure of Demand: 1948-68," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 28-47, March.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1973. "A Distributed Lag Estimator Derived from Smoothness Priors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 775-788, July.
- William H. Branson, 1968. "A disaggregated model of the U.S. balance of trade," Staff Studies 44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Corradi, C & Gambetta, G, 1976. "The Estimation of Distributed Lags by Spline Functions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 41-51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .