Ridge Estimators for Distributed Lag Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold & Geisel, Martin S, 1970. "Analysis of Distributed Lag Models with Application to Consumption Function Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 865-888, November.
- Paul W. Holland, 1973. "Weighted Ridge Regression: Combining Ridge and Robust Regression Methods," NBER Working Papers 0011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1972. "A Class of Informative Priors and Distributed Lag Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 1059-1081, November.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1973. "A Distributed Lag Estimator Derived from Smoothness Priors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 775-788, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John F. Wilson, 1976. "Have geometric lag hypotheses outlived their time? some evidence in a Monte Carlo framework," International Finance Discussion Papers 82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert J. Shiller, 1975. "Alternative Prior Representations of Smoothness for Distributed Lag Estimation," NBER Working Papers 0089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .