Wealth, Pensions, Debt, and Savings: Considerations for a Panel Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Lynn & Annette Jäckle & Stephen P. Jenkins & Emanuela Sala, 2012.
"The impact of questioning method on measurement error in panel survey measures of benefit receipt: evidence from a validation study,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 175(1), pages 289-308, January.
- Lynn, Peter & Jäckle, Annette & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Sala, Emanuela, 2012. "The impact of questioning method on measurement error in panel survey measures of benefit receipt: evidence from a validation study," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38080, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Theresa Kuchler, 2013. "Sticking to Your Plan: Hyperbolic Discounting and Credit Card Debt Paydown," Discussion Papers 12-025, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Baugh, Brian & Ben-David, Itzhak & Park, Hoonsuk, 2013.
"Disentangling Financial Constraints, Precautionary Savings, and Myopia: Household Behavior Surrounding Federal Tax Returns,"
Working Paper Series
2013-20, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Brian Baugh & Itzhak Ben-David & Hoonsuk Park, 2014. "Disentangling Financial Constraints, Precautionary Savings, and Myopia: Household Behavior Surrounding Federal Tax Returns," NBER Working Papers 19783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst, 2003. "The Correlation of Wealth across Generations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(6), pages 1155-1182, December.
- Joachim Winter, 2004.
"Response bias in survey-based measures of household consumption,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(9), pages 1-12.
- Winter, Joachim, 2003. "Response bias in survey-based measures of household consumption," Munich Reprints in Economics 19725, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Venti Steven, 2011. "Economic Measurement in the Health and Retirement Study," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-20, April.
- Joseph W. Sakshaug & Mick P. Couper & Mary Beth Ofstedal & David R. Weir, 2012. "Linking Survey and Administrative Records," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 41(4), pages 535-569, November.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Sarah Anders, 2008. "Saving and Wealth Accumulation in the PSID, 1984-2005," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-2, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2008.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld & Paul Schreyer, 2014. "Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number jorg12-1, January.
- Daniel H. Hill, 2006. "Wealth dynamics: reducing noise in panel data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 845-860.
- Korbmacher, Julie M. & Schröder, Mathis, 2013. "Consent when Linking Survey Data with Administrative Records: The Role of the Interviewer," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 115-131.
- Daniel Cooper, 2013. "House Price Fluctuations: The Role of Housing Wealth as Borrowing Collateral," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1183-1197, October.
- Dettling, Lisa J. & Hsu, Joanne W., 2014. "Returning to the Nest: Debt and Parental Co-residence Among Young Adults," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-80, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zagorsky, Jay L, 1999. "Young Baby Boomers' Wealth," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(2), pages 135-156, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasurement error; survey methods; wealth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-04-25 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2015-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .