Report NEP-AGE-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Devlin-Foltz, Sebastian & Henriques, Alice M. & Sabelhaus, John, 2015. "The Evolution of Retirement Wealth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-9, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Hans Bloemen & Stefan Hochguertel & Jochem Zweerink, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Mortality - Evidence from Targeted Incentives to retire early," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-119/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2015. "An Increase in the Retirement Age in China: The Regional Economic Effects," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Hans Bloemen & Stefan Hochguertel & Jochem Zweerink, 2015. "Joint Retirement of Couples: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-028/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrea Albanese & Bart Cockx, 2015. "Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies For Older Workers. An Effective Tool For Increasing Working Time And Postponing Early Retirement?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/902, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- France Portrait & Rob Alessie & Dorly Deeg, 0000. "Do Early Life and Contemporaneous Macro-conditions explain Health at Older Ages?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-051/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roel Beetsma & Ward Romp, 2013. "Participation Constraints in Pension Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-149/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Timothy (Jun) Lu & Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Utkus & Jean A. Young, 2015. "Borrowing from the Future: 401(k) Plan Loans and Loan Defaults," NBER Working Papers 21102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Fabio Pisani, 2015. "Education, Health and Subjective Wellbeing in Europe," CEIS Research Paper 341, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Apr 2015.
- Louis Kaplow, 2015. "Government Policy and Labor Supply with Myopic or Targeted Savings Decisions," NBER Working Papers 21109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mette Ejrnæs & Stefan Hochguertel, 2014. "Insurance, Entrepreneurial Start-Up, and Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-040/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- De Donder, Philippe & Leroux, Marie-Louise, 2015. "The political choice of social long term care transfers when family gives time and money," TSE Working Papers 15-569, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 26 May 2015.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2015. "Infant Health and Longevity: Evidence from a Historical Trial in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 8969, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hans van Kippersluis & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 0000. "Long Run Returns to Education: Does Schooling Lead to an Extended Old Age?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-037/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jan S. Cramer, 2012. "Childhood Intelligence and Adult Mortality, and the Role of Socio-Economic Status," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-070/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Oct 2013.
- Persson, Petra, 2015. "Social insurance and the marriage market," Working Paper Series 2015:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Bucks, Brian K. & Pence, Karen M., 2015. "Wealth, Pensions, Debt, and Savings: Considerations for a Panel Survey," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).