Mergers and sequential innovation: evidence from patent citations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001.
"The NBER Patent Citation Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools,"
NBER Working Papers
8498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, B. & Jaffe, A. & Trajtenberg, M., 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," Papers 2001-29, Tel Aviv.
- Hall, Bronwyn H & Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 3094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006.
"Knowledge Flow and Sequential Innovation: Implications for Technology Diffusion, R&D and Market Value,"
Economics Series Working Papers
259, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006. "Knowledge Flow and Sequential Innovation: Implications for Technology Diffusion, R&D and Market Value," CEP Discussion Papers dp0721, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lunn, John E, 1986. "An Empirical Analysis of Process and Product Patenting: A Simultaneous Equation Framework," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 319-330, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Phoebe Chan, 2011. "Do firms with larger patent portfolios create more new plant varieties in the US agricultural biotechnology industry?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 749-775, October.
- Ma, Tingting & Zhang, Yi & Huang, Lu & Shang, Lining & Wang, Kangrui & Yu, Huizhu & Zhu, Donghua, 2017. "Text mining to gain technical intelligence for acquired target selection: A case study for China's computer numerical control machine tools industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 162-180.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological innovations ; Consolidation and merger of corporations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-03-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2010-03-20 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2010-03-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-03-20 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-TID-2010-03-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2010-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .