Report NEP-COM-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bennett, Matthew & Fletcher, Amelia & Giovannetti, Emanuele & Stallibrass, David, 2010. "Resale price maintenance: Explaining the controversy, and small steps towards a more nuanced policy," MPRA Paper 21121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Federico, 2010. "Outsourcing versus Integration at Home or Abroad," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 742, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & T?nu Puu, 2010. "New properties of the Cournot duopoly with isoelastic demand and constant unit costs," Working Papers 1006, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & T?nu Puu, 2010. "Mathematical Properties of a Combined Cournot-Stackelberg model," Working Papers 1007, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Koebel, Bertrand M. & Laisney, François, 2010. "The aggregate Le Chatelier Samuelson principle with Cournot competition," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-009, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jessica C. Stahl, 2010. "Mergers and sequential innovation: evidence from patent citations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Share to Scare: Technology Sharing in the Absence of Intellectual Property Rights," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_36, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bettina Becker & Silke Uebelmesser, 2010. "Health Insurance Competition in Germany - The Role of Advertising," Discussion Paper Series 2010_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2010.
- Prady, Delphine & Ullrich, Hannes, 2010. "Entry and competition in freight transport: the case of a prospective transalpine rail link between France and Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2009. "Access Regulation, Financial Structure and Investment in Vertically Integrated Utilities:Evidence from EU Telecoms," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/68, European University Institute.
- Sjaak Hurkens & Ángel L. López, 2010. "Mobile Termination, Network Externalities, and Consumer Expectations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 812.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Caterina Giannetti & Nicola Jentzsch & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2010. "Information Sharing and Cross-border Entry in European Banking," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 980, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bjørnstad, Roger & Kalstad, Kjartan Øren, 2010. "Increased price markup from union coordination: OECD panel evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 806.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Benjamin R. Mandel, 2010. "Heterogeneous firms and import quality: evidence from transaction-level prices," International Finance Discussion Papers 991, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).