The impact of e-business technologies on supply chain operations: a macroeconomic perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin N. Baily, 2001. "Macroeconomic implications of the new economy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 201-268.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2001. "Macroeconomic Implications of the New Economy," Working Paper Series WP01-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2000.
"Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Margaret M. McConnell, 2000. "Output Fluctuations in the United States: What Has Changed since the Early 1980's?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1464-1476, December.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1997. "Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?," Research Paper 9735, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Margaret M. McConnell & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 1998. "Output fluctuations in the United States: what has changed since the early 1980s?," Staff Reports 41, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- W. Michael Cox & John V. Duca & Richard Alm, 2004. "Productivity gains showing up in services," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov, pages 1,5-8.
- Evan F. Koenig & Thomas F. Siems & Mark A. Wynne, 2002. "New economy, new recession," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Mar, pages 11-16.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Arthur M. Geoffrion & Ramayya Krishnan, 2003. "E-Business and Management Science: Mutual Impacts (Part 2 of 2)," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(11), pages 1445-1456, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel A. Glaser-Segura & Laurentiu Dan Anghel & Jack E. Tucci, 2006.
"Supply Chain Management And The Romanian Transition,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(19), pages 18-26, February.
- Glaser-Segura, Daniel & Anghel, Laurentiu-Dan & Tucci, Jack, 2006. "Supply chain management and the Romanian transition," MPRA Paper 3646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation technology ; Macroeconomics ; Productivity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-05-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2005-05-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-05-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:04-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .