Supply chain management and the Romanian transition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel A. Glaser-Segura & Laurentiu Dan Anghel & Jack E. Tucci, 2006. "Supply Chain Management And The Romanian Transition," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(19), pages 18-26, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amit Basu & Thomas F. Siems, 2004. "The impact of e-business technologies on supply chain operations: a macroeconomic perspective," Working Papers 0404, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihai Felea & Irina Albăstroiu, 2013. "Defining the Concept of Supply Chain Management and its Relevance to Romanian Academics and Practitioners," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 74-88, February.
- Butilca Delia - Alexandra & Crisan Emil Lucian & Salanta Irina - Iulia & Ilies Liviu, 2011. "The Adoption/Adaptation Of The "Supply Chain" Concept In Romanian," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 650-660, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain Management; Social Capital; Transition Economy; Economic Development;
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .