The Adoption/Adaptation Of The "Supply Chain" Concept In Romanian
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Gabriela Belu, 2008. "Logistica - factor de competitivitate," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(28), pages 197-209, (2).
- Daniel A. Glaser-Segura & Laurentiu Dan Anghel & Jack E. Tucci, 2006.
"Supply Chain Management And The Romanian Transition,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(19), pages 18-26, February.
- Glaser-Segura, Daniel & Anghel, Laurentiu-Dan & Tucci, Jack, 2006. "Supply chain management and the Romanian transition," MPRA Paper 3646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2006.
- TARTAVULEA Ramona Iulia & BANACU Cristian Silviu, 2009. "The efficiency of investments in logistic spaces in Romania," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2 Special), pages 96-102, July.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain; logistics; strategy; adoption; adaptation.;
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Other
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:650-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.