The Adoption/Adaptation Of The "Supply Chain" Concept In Romanian
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel A. Glaser-Segura & Laurentiu Dan Anghel & Jack E. Tucci, 2006.
"Supply Chain Management And The Romanian Transition,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(19), pages 18-26, February.
- Glaser-Segura, Daniel & Anghel, Laurentiu-Dan & Tucci, Jack, 2006. "Supply chain management and the Romanian transition," MPRA Paper 3646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2006.
- TARTAVULEA Ramona Iulia & BANACU Cristian Silviu, 2009. "The efficiency of investments in logistic spaces in Romania," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2 Special), pages 96-102, July.
- Mihaela Gabriela Belu, 2008. "Logistica - factor de competitivitate," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 11(28), pages 197-209, (2).
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain; logistics; strategy; adoption; adaptation.;
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Other
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:650-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .