Foreclosure's price-depressing spillover effects on local properties: a literature review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhenguo Lin & Eric Rosenblatt & Vincent Yao, 2009. "Spillover Effects of Foreclosures on Neighborhood Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 387-407, May.
- Robert A. Simons & Roberto G. Quercia & Ivan Maric, 1998. "The Value Impact of New Residential Construction and Neighborhood Disinvestment on Residential Sales Price," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 147-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambie-Hanson, Lauren, 2015. "When does delinquency result in neglect? Mortgage distress and property maintenance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 1-16.
- Zhang, Lei & Leonard, Tammy, 2014. "Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 133-143.
- Calem, Paul & Henderson, Christopher & Liles, Jonathan, 2011. ""Cherry picking" in subprime mortgage securitizations: Which subprime mortgage loans were sold by depository institutions prior to the crisis of 2007?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 120-140, June.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:16-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Michael P. & Solak, Senay & Drew, Rachel Bogardus & Keisler, Jeffrey, 2013. "Property value impacts of foreclosed housing acquisitions under uncertainty," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 292-308.
- Mariona SegÃº & Benjamin Vignolles, 2016. "Taxing Vacant Apartments: Can fiscal policy reduce vacancy?," Working Papers 2016.02, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Alm, James & Hawley, Zackary & Lee, Jin Man & Miller, Joshua J., 2016.
"Property tax delinquency and its spillover effects on nearby properties,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 71-77.
- James Alm & Jin Man Lee & Zackary Hawley & Joshua J. Miller, 2016. "Property Tax Delinquency and its Spillover Effects on Nearby Properties," Working Papers 1623, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsForeclosure ; Foreclosure - New England ; Housing - Prices ; Housing - Prices - New England;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpc:2008-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.