The major supervisory initiatives post-FDICIA: Are they based on the goals of PCA? Should they be?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Altman, Edward I. & Bharath, Sreedhar T. & Saunders, Anthony, 2002. "Credit ratings and the BIS capital adequacy reform agenda," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 909-921, May.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis, 1997. "Bank deposits and credit as sources of systemic risk," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 3, pages 4-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurence Scialom, 2007. "Pour une politique d'actions correctives précoces dans l'Union européenne : les carences institutionnelles et légales," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 89(3), pages 111-121.
- Robert N. Collender & Samantha Roberts & Valerie L. Smith, 2007. "Signals from the Markets for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Subordinated Debt," FHFA Staff Working Papers 07-04, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Mayes, David G., 2004.
"An approach to bank insolvency in transition and emerging economies,"
Research Discussion Papers
4/2004, Bank of Finland.
- David G. Mayes, 2004. "An approach to bank insolvency in transition and emerging economies," Finance 0404015, EconWPA.
- Wall, Larry D. & Eisenbeis, Robert A. & Frame, W. Scott, 2005.
"Resolving large financial intermediaries: Banks versus housing enterprises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 386-425, April.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & W. Scott Frame & Larry D. Wall, 2004. "Resolving large financial intermediaries: banks versus housing enterprises," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gillian G.H.Garcia & Rosa M. Lastra & Maria J. Nieto, 2009. "Bankruptcy and reorganisation procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net," FMG Special Papers sp186, Financial Markets Group.
- Mayes, David G., 2004. "Who pays for bank insolvency?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 515-551, April.
- George G. Kaufman, 2004. "FDIC losses in bank failures: has FDICIA made a difference?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 13-25.
- Therese M. Vaughan, 2008. "The Implications of Prompt Corrective Action for Insurance Firms," NFI Policy Briefs 2008-PB-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- ap Gwilym, Rhys & Kanas, Angelos & Molyneux, Philip, 2013. "U.S. prompt corrective action and bank risk," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 239-257.
- Mayes, David G., 2005. "Who pays for bank insolvency in transition and emerging economies?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 161-181, January.
- Gillian G.H. Garcia & Rosa M. Lastra & María J. Nieto, 2009. "Bankruptcy and reorganization procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 240-276, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act of 1991 ; Financial institutions ; Deposit insurance ; Bank supervision;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:2002-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .