The State of the Youth: Prisons, Drugs and Car Crashes
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2003. "The Effects of Mandatory Seat Belt Laws on Driving Behavior and Traffic Fatalities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 828-843, November.
- J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss & Richard D. Phillips, 1999.
"The Incentive Effects of No Fault Automobile Insurance,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
99-38, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cummins, J David & Phillips, Richard D & Weiss, Mary A, 2001. "The Incentive Effects of No-Fault Automobile Insurance," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 427-64, October.
- Steven D. Levitt, 1995.
"The Effect of Prison Population Size on Crime Rates: Evidence From Prison Overcrowding Litigation,"
NBER Working Papers
5119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levitt, Steven D, 1996. "The Effect of Prison Population Size on Crime Rates: Evidence from Prison Overcrowding Litigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(2), pages 319-51, May.
- Steven D. Levitt & Jack Porter, 2001. "How Dangerous Are Drinking Drivers?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(6), pages 1198-1237, December.
- Cohen, Alma & Dehejia, Rajeev, 2004.
"The Effect of Automobile Insurance and Accident Liability Laws on Traffic Fatalities,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 357-93, October.
- Alma Cohen & Rajeev Dehejia, 2003. "The Effect of Automobile Insurance and Accident Liability Laws in Traffic Fatalities," NBER Working Papers 9602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2004. "Development, crime and punishment: accounting for the international differences in crime rates," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 155-184, February.
- Jonathan Gruber & Phillip Levine & Douglas Staiger, 1999.
"Abortion Legalization And Child Living Circumstances: Who Is The ''Marginal Child''?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 263-291, February.
- Jonathan Gruber & Phillip Levine & Douglas Staiger, 1997. "Abortion Legalization and Child Living Circumstances: Who is the "Marginal Child?"," NBER Working Papers 6034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loeb, Peter D, 1995. "The Effectiveness of Seat-Belt Legislation in Reducing Injury Rates in Texas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 81-84, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.