ECB Policy Responses between 2007 and 2014: a chronological analysis and a money quantity assessment of their effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darracq-Paries, Matthieu & De Santis, Roberto A., 2015.
"A non-standard monetary policy shock: The ECB's 3-year LTROs and the shift in credit supply,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-34.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu, 2013. "A non-standard monetary policy shock: the ECB's 3-year LTROs and the shift in credit supply," Working Paper Series 1508, European Central Bank.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:18176897 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cukierman, Alex, 2013. "Monetary policy and institutions before, during, and after the global financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 373-384.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014.
"Les enjeux du triple mandat de la BCE,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 175-186.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Les enjeux du triple mandant de la BCE," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5ijkqb693t9, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Dealing with the ECB's triple mandate?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53ccj34tat8, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Dealing with the ECB's triple mandate?," Post-Print hal-01072114, HAL.
- Hiroshi Ugai, 2007. "Effects of the Quantitative Easing Policy: A Survey of Empirical Analyses," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 25(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Philippine Cour-Thimann & Bernhard Winkler, 2012.
"The ECB’s non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 765-803, WINTER.
- Cour-Thimann, Philippine & Winkler, Bernhard, 2013. "The ECB's non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure," Working Paper Series 1528, European Central Bank.
- Christophe Blot & Fabien Labondance, 2013. "Business lending rate pass-through in the Eurozone: monetary policy transmission before and after the financial crash," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 973-985.
- Jakob de Haan & Willem van den End & Jon Frost & Christiaan Pattipeilohy & Mostafa Tabbae, 2013.
"Unconventional Monetary Policy of the ECB during the Financial Crisis: An Assessment and New Evidence,"
SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Christiaan Pattipeilohy & Jan Willem van den End & Mostafa Tabbae & Jon Frost & Jakob de Haan, 2013. "Unconventional monetary policy of the ECB during the financial crisis: An assessment and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 381, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Michele Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010. "Monetary policy in exceptional times," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 295-339, April.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Silvia Merler & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Addressing weak inflation: The European Central Bank's shopping list," Policy Contributions 826, Bruegel.
- Andrew Filardo & Boris Hofmann, 2014. "Forward guidance at the zero lower bound," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Fawley, Brett W. & Neely, Christopher J., 2013. "Four stories of quantitative easing," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:243-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lilia Cavallari & Simone Romano, 2016. "Foresight And The Macroeconomic Impact Of Fiscal Policy: Evidence For France, Germany And Italy," Working Papers 0216, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2016.
- Jesus Ferreiro, 2016. "Macroeconomic and financial sector policies to better serve the economy and society," Working papers wpaper165, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- repec:aic:revebs:y:2017:j:19:melnicf is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:erc:cypepr:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:19-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aykut Ekinci, 2016. "Rethinking Credit Risk under the Malinvestment Concept: The Case of Germany, Spain and Italy," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 39-64.
- Piroska, Dóra, 2017. "Funding Hungary: Exposing Normal and Dysfunctional Crisis Management," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2017/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
More about this item
KeywordsECB; unconventional monetary policy; money multiplier; monetary aggregates; European crises;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-11-07 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-11-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-11-07 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fes:wpaper:wpaper65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.