Addressing weak inflation: The European Central Bank's shopping list
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:4:p:455-473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015.
"The euro as an international currency,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163926, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-01144371, HAL.
- Jörg Bibow, 2015.
"The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution,"
42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015. "The Euro's Savior? Assessing the ECB's Crisis Management Performance and Potential for Crisis Resolution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_845, Levy Economics Institute.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Working Papers halshs-01144371, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Post-Print halshs-01163926, HAL.
- Carlos Rodriguez & Carlos A. Carrasco, 2014. "ECB Policy Responses between 2007 and 2014: a chronological analysis and a money quantity assessment of their effects," Working papers wpaper65, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-05-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2014-05-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-05-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.