Report NEP-EEC-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "“EMU sovereign debt market crisis: Fundamentals-based or pure contagion?”," IREA Working Papers 201402, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Marco Veronese Passarella, 2014. "The process of financial integration of EU economies," Working papers wpaper30, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Benjamin Käfer, 2014. "The Taylor Rule and Financial Stability: A Literature Review with Application for the Eurozone," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201430, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Silvia Merler & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "Addressing weak inflation: The European Central Bank's shopping list," Policy Contributions 826, Bruegel.
- Oliver Polyak, 2014. "The Impact of Euro Adoption on Export Performance: Comparison of the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Working Papers IES 2014/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Jan in'tVeld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-26, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi, 2014. "Distributive Effects of the Crisis and Austerity in Seven EU Countries," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/04, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj, 2014. "Denmark's fixed exchange rate regime and the delayed recovery from the Global Financial Crisis: A comparative macroeconomic analysis," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 10/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Deborah Mabbett & Waltraud Schelkle, 2014. "Searching under the lamp-post: the evolution of fiscal surveillance," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 75, European Institute, LSE.