Employment Effects of a Payroll-Tax Cut: Evidence from a Regional Tax Exemption Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Korkeamäki, Ossi & Uusitalo, Roope, 2006. "Employment effects of a payroll-tax cut - evidence from a regional tax exemption experiment," Working Paper Series 2006:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1997.
"The Incidence of Payroll Taxation: Evidence from Chile,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 72-101, July.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1995. "The Incidence of Payroll Taxation: Evidence from Chile," NBER Working Papers 5053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frode Johansen & Tor Jacob Klette, 1997.
"Wage and Employment Effects of Payroll Taxes and Investment Subsidies,"
194, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Johansen, F. & Klette, T.J., 1998. "Wage and Employment Effects of Payroll Taxes and Investment Subsidies," Memorandum 27/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsPayroll-tax; labour demand; tax incidence; propensity score matching; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Regional development; Aluekehitys; Taxation; Verotus; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; J180 - Demographic Economics: Public Policy; J230 - Employment Determination; Job Creation; Demand for Labor; Self-Employment; J380 - Wages; Compensation; and Labor Costs: Public Policy (wage subsidies; minimum wage legislation); J580 - Labor-Management Relations; Trade Unions; and Collective Bargaining: Public Policy; J650 - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings; J680 - Mobility; Unemployment; and Vacancies: Public Policy (Employment Services);
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.