Decentralization, Social Capital and Regional Convergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Boltho & Wendy Carlin & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 1999.
"Will East Germany become a new Mezzogiorno?,"
Chapters,in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2002. "Decentralization of Governance and Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 185-205, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifofor:v:18:y:2017:i:2:p:26-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Pastore, 2015. "The Mezzogiorno and Crisis after Market and State Failures. A Review of Economic Literature," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3-4, pages 525-582.
- Francesco Pastore, 2017.
"Getting It Right: Youth Employment Policy within the EU,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 18(2), pages 26-33, July.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Getting it right. Youth employment policy within the EU," GLO Discussion Paper Series 67, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Getting It Right: Youth Employment Policy within the EU," IZA Policy Papers 127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giannola, Adriano & Petraglia, Carmelo & Scalera, Domenico, 2016.
"Net fiscal flows and interregional redistribution in Italy: A long-run perspective (1951–2010),"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-16.
- Giannola, Adriano & Scalera, Domenico & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2014. "Net fiscal flows and interregional redistribution in Italy: a long run perspective (1951-2010)," MPRA Paper 57371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Capital; Convergence; Economic Growth;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-07-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-07-15 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2013.57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .