Economic Integration and Similarity in Trade Structures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2007. "Economic integration and similarity in trade structures," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 117-137, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2003.
"Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 755-769, May.
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2002. "Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin," International Trade 0203003, EconWPA.
- Paul Brenton & Miriam Manchin, 2002. "Making EU Trade Agreements Work: The Role of Rules of Origin," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 27, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Halpern, László, 1994. "Comparative Advantage and Likely Trade Pattern of the CEECs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Redding, Stephen, 2002. "Specialization dynamics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 299-334, December.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1997. "Determinants of the Export Structure of Countries in Central and Eastern Europe," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(3), pages 471-487, September.
- Clark, Todd E. & van Wincoop, Eric, 2001. "Borders and business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 59-85, October.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Segnana, Maria Luigia, 2003. "Growth at the EU periphery: the next enlargement," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 827-862.
- Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I. & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene, 2002.
"A U-shaped Europe?: A simulation study of industrial location,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 273-297, August.
- Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I. & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 1999. "A U-Shaped Europe? A Simulation Study of Industrial Location," CEPR Discussion Papers 2247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I. & Knarvik, K.H.M., 1999. "A U-Shaped Europe? A Simulation Study of Industrial Location," Papers 19/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Jayant Menon & Peter Dixon, 1997. "Intra-industry versus inter-industry trade: Relevance for adjustment costs," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(1), pages 164-169, March.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Guang-Zhen Sun, 2000. "The measurement of structural differences between economies: An axiomatic characterization," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 16(2), pages 313-321.
- Jean IMBS, 1998. "Co-Fluctuations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9819, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Jan Svejnar, 2002. "Transition Economies: Performance and Challenges," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1981. "Intraindustry Specialization and the Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 959-973, October.
- Michael A. Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2002. "Evolving Competitiveness of CEEC’s in an Enlarged Europe," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 92(1), pages 23-88, January-F.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013.
"The evolving structure of Polish exports (1994−2010) – diversification of products and trade partners,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(5), pages 435-466.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2013. "The Evolving Structure Of Polish Exports (1994-2010) – Diversification Of Products And Trade Partners," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 10, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Aleksandra Parteka, 2009. "The EU enlargement and domestic employment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2202-2217.
- Suppanunta Romprasert, 2013. "Asian Economic Community with Selected Macroeconomic Variables for Exports Sustainability," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 602-605.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:10:p:2301-2326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Antimiani & Anna Carbone & Valeria Costantini & Roberto Henke, 2011. "Agri-food exports and the enlarged european union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0134, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mahvash S Qureshi, 2008. "Africa’s Oil Abundance and External Competitiveness; Do Institutions Matter?," IMF Working Papers 08/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Jelena Trivic & Łukasz Klimczak, 2015. "The determinants of intra-regional trade in the Western Balkans," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 37-66.
- Sandrina Moreira & Nádia Simões & Nuno Crespo, 2015. "A contribution to a multidimensional analysis of trade competition," Working Papers Series 2 15-01, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Brian Stacey, 2017.
"A Standardized Treatment of Binary Similarity Measures with an Introduction to k-Vector Percentage Normalized Similarity,"
Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods,
SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-3.
- Stacey, Brian, 2016. "A Standardized Treatment of Binary Similarity Measures with an Introduction to k-Vector Percentage Normalized Similarity," MPRA Paper 72815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudiu T. Albulescu, 2011. "Economic and Financial Integration of CEECs: The Impact of Financial Instability," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(1), pages 027-045, March.
- Nuno Crespo & Nádia Simões & José Duarte, 2013. "Competition in tourism arrivals – A multidimensional index of geographical structural similarity," Working Papers Series 2 13-05, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- CRESPO, Nuno & FONTOURA, María Paula, 2010.
"Determinant Factors Of Structural Similarity At The Regional Level: Evidence From Portugal,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Determinant factors of structural similarity at the regional level: evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/28, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- John J. Betancur, 2006. "From Outsiders to On-Paper Equals to Cultural Curiosities? The Trajectory of Diversity in the USA," Working Papers 2006.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Aleksandra Parteka, 2009. "Empirical investigation on labour market interactions in an enlarged Europe," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 40(1), pages 87-105.
- Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Guanghua Wan, 2008.
"Trade Expansion of China and India: Threat or Opportunity?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(10), pages 1327-1350, October.
- Qureshi, M.S. & Wan, Guanghua, 2008. "Trade Expansion of China and India: Threat or Opportunity," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diana Petkova, 2006. "Cultural Diversity in People’s Attitudes and Perceptions," Working Papers 2006.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; CEECs; Transition; Similarity; Nonparametrics;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-05-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-05-20 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .