Comparative Advantage and Likely Trade Pattern of the CEECs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca De Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2003. "Economic integration, similarity and convergence in the EU and CEECs trade structures," KITeS Working Papers 148, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2003.
- Jože P. Damijan & Igor Masten, 2002.
"Time Dependent Efficiency of Free Trade Agreements - The Case of Slovenia and the CEFTA Agreement,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(1), pages 147-160.
- Joze P. Damijan & Igor Masten, 2002. "Time-Dependent Efficiency of Free Trade Agreements: The Case of Slovenia and the CEFTA Agreement," LICOS Discussion Papers 11702, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kohl, Richard, 1998.
"The External Sector, the State and Development in Eastern Europe,"
UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series
qt22r0x8qk, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kohl, Richard, 1998. "The External Sector, the State and Development in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaël Freudenberg & Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "Central and Eastern European Countries in the International Division of Labour in Europe," Working Papers 1999-05, CEPII research center.
- Luca Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2007.
"Economic integration and similarity in trade structures,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 117-137, April.
- Lucia Tajoli & Lucia De Benedictis, 2006. "Economic Integration and Similarity in Trade Structures," Working Papers 2006.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Béatrice Colin-Sédillot, 1994. "Les échanges industriels entre la France et les pays d'Europe centrale et orientale : premières tendances de la spécialisation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 279(1), pages 69-80.
- Sandrine Cazes & Bruno Coquet & Jacky Fayolle & Jacques Le Cacheux & Frédéric Lerais, 1996. "Elargir l'Union européenne aux pays d'Europe centrale et orientale," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 57(1), pages 135-180.
- Alessia Amighini & Stefano Chiarlone, 2005. "New comparative advantages in the Central and Eastern European countries," LIUC Papers in Economics 182, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and Eastern Europe; Comparative Advantage; Foreign Direct Investment;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .