Gender Gap and Multiple Choice Exams in Public Selection Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Beneito & J. E. Boscá & J. Ferri & M. García, 2018. "Women across Subfields in Economics: Relative Performance and Beliefs," Working Papers 2018-06, FEDEA.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2019.
"Competitive Pressure Widens the Gender Gap in Performance: Evidence from a Two-stage Competition in Mathematics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 129(620), pages 1863-1893.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2016. "Competitive Pressure Widens the Gender Gap in Performance: Evidence from a Two-Stage Competition in Mathematics," Working Papers 879, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Iriberri, Nagore & Rey-Biel, Pedro, 2016. "Competitive Pressure Widens the Gender Gap in Performance: Evidence from a Two-Stage Competition in Mathematics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María Paz Espinosa & Javier Gardeazabal, 2013.
"Do Students Behave Rationally in Multiple Choice Tests? Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
Journal of Economics and Management,
College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(2), pages 107-135, July.
- Maria Espinosa & Javier Gardeazabal, 2005. "Do students behave rationally in multiple-choice tests? Evidence from a field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00237, The Field Experiments Website.
- Evren Ors & Frédéric Palomino & Eloïc Peyrache, 2013. "Performance Gender Gap: Does Competition Matter?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 443-499.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas, 2015. "Gender differences in behaviour under competitive pressure: Evidence on omission patterns in university entrance examinations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 94-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:eee2020-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.