Women across Subfields in Economics: Relative Performance and Beliefs
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Mujeres en Economía: dónde están, cómo les va y qué prefieren (I)
by Javier Ferri in Nada Es Gratis on 2018-06-26 05:00:48
- Mujeres en Economía: dónde están, cómo les va y qué prefieren (II)
by Javier Ferri in Nada Es Gratis on 2018-06-27 05:07:58
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.I. Conde-Ruiz & J.J. Ganuza & M. García, 2020. "Gender Gap and Multiple Choice Exams in Public Selection Processes," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2020-07, FEDEA.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Manu García & Manuel Yáñez, 2018. "Diversidad de Género en los Consejos: el caso de España tras la Ley de Igualdad," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2018-29, FEDEA.
- Pilar Beneito & Inés Rosell, 2018. "Gender responses to competitive pressure in college: a regression discontinuity design," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0518, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2018-07-09 (Big Data)
- NEP-GEN-2018-07-09 (Gender)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2018-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.