Suggested vs. Actual Institutional Allocattion to Real Estate in Europe: A Matter of Size
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Youguo Liang & F.C. Neil Myer & James R. Webb, 1996. "The Bootstrap Efficient Frontier for Mixed-Asset Portfolios," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 247-256.
- Gregory H. Chun & Brian A. Ciochetti & James D. Shilling, 2000. "Pension-Plan Real Estate Investment in an Asset-Liability Framework," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 467-491.
- Gregory H. Chun & J. Sa-Aadu & James D. Shilling, 2004. "The Role of Real Estate in an Institutional Investor's Portfolio Revisited," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 295-320, November.
- Foort Hamelink & Martin Hoesli, 2004.
"Maximum drawdown and the allocation to real estate,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 5-29, January.
- Foort HAMELINK & Martin HOESLI, 2003. "Maximum Drawdown and the Allocation to Real Estate," FAME Research Paper Series rp87, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Hoesli & Jon Lekander, 2008. "Real estate portfolio strategy and product innovation in Europe," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(2), pages 162-176, March.
- Zaleczna Magdalena & Wolski Rafał, 2010. "Polish Pension Funds Investment - is There A Place For Real Property in A Portfolio?," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 9(1), pages 151-166, January.
More about this item
Keywordsreal estate allocation; market transparency; private real estate; flows;
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-08-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2005-08-13 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-08-13 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-URE-2005-08-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fam:rpseri:rp149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .