On the Frequency of Drawdowns for Brownian Motion Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Hongzhong & Leung, Tim & Hadjiliadis, Olympia, 2013.
"Stochastic modeling and fair valuation of drawdown insurance,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 840-850.
- Hongzhong Zhang & Tim Leung & Olympia Hadjiliadis, 2013. "Stochastic Modeling and Fair Valuation of Drawdown Insurance," Papers 1310.3860, arXiv.org.
- Foort Hamelink & Martin Hoesli, 2004.
"Maximum drawdown and the allocation to real estate,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 5-29, January.
- Foort HAMELINK & Martin HOESLI, 2003. "Maximum Drawdown and the Allocation to Real Estate," FAME Research Paper Series rp87, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Olympia Hadjiliadis & Jan Vecer, 2006. "Drawdowns preceding rallies in the Brownian motion model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 403-409.
- Pospisil, Libor & Vecer, Jan & Hadjiliadis, Olympia, 2009. "Formulas for stopped diffusion processes with stopping times based on drawdowns and drawups," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 2563-2578, August.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Zhongquan Zhou, 1993. "Optimal Investment Strategies For Controlling Drawdowns," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 241-276.
- Libor Pospisil & Jan Vecer, 2010. "Portfolio sensitivity to changes in the maximum and the maximum drawdown," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 617-627.
- Raphaël Douady & A.N. Shiryaev & Marc Yor, 2000. "On Probability Characteristics of "Downfalls" in a Standard Brownian Motion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01477104, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1403.1183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.