On the drawdown of completely asymmetric Lévy processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2003.
"The Finite Moment Log Stable Process and Option Pricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 753-778, April.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2002. "The Finite Moment Log Stable Process and Option Pricing," Finance 0207012, EconWPA.
- Olympia Hadjiliadis & Jan Vecer, 2006. "Drawdowns preceding rallies in the Brownian motion model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(5), pages 403-409.
- Foort Hamelink & Martin Hoesli, 2004.
"Maximum drawdown and the allocation to real estate,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 5-29, January.
- Foort HAMELINK & Martin HOESLI, 2003. "Maximum Drawdown and the Allocation to Real Estate," FAME Research Paper Series rp87, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Pospisil, Libor & Vecer, Jan & Hadjiliadis, Olympia, 2009. "Formulas for stopped diffusion processes with stopping times based on drawdowns and drawups," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(8), pages 2563-2578, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mijatović, Aleksandar & Vidmar, Matija & Jacka, Saul, 2015. "Markov chain approximations to scale functions of Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(10), pages 3932-3957.
- Landriault, David & Li, Bin & Li, Shu, 2015. "Analysis of a drawdown-based regime-switching Lévy insurance model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 98-107.
- Mijatović, Aleksandar & Pistorius, Martijn, 2015. "Buffer-overflows: Joint limit laws of undershoots and overshoots of reflected processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(8), pages 2937-2954.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Landriault & Bin Li & Hongzhong Zhang, 2017. "A Unified Approach for Drawdown (Drawup) of Time-Homogeneous Markov Processes," Papers 1702.07786, arXiv.org.
- Gapeev, Pavel V. & Stoev, Yavor I., 2017. "On the Laplace transforms of the first exit times in one-dimensional non-affine jump–diffusion models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 152-162.
- Gapeev, Pavel V. & Rodosthenous, Neofytos, 2016. "Perpetual American options in diffusion-type models with running maxima and drawdowns," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(7), pages 2038-2061.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:8:p:2679-2698 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSpectrally one-sided Lévy process; Reflected process; Drawdown; Fluctuation theory; Excursion theory; Sextuple law;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:11:p:3812-3836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.