Pension-Plan Real Estate Investment in an Asset-Liability Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Hoesli & Jon Lekander, 2005. "Suggested vs. Actual Institutional Allocattion to Real Estate in Europe: A Matter of Size," FAME Research Paper Series rp149, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Martin Hoesli & Eva Liljeblom & Anders Loflund, 2014.
"The Effect of Lock-Ups on the Suggested Real Estate Portfolio Weight,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22.
- Martin Hoesli & Eva Liljeblom & Anders LÃ¶flund, "undated". "The Effect of Lock-Ups on the Suggested Real Estate Portfolio Weight," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Philip Booth, 2001. "Real Estate Investment in an Asset/liability Framework," ERES eres2001_121, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Tumellano Sebehela, 2016. "Portfolio Formation Memory," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Dirk Brounen & Melissa Porras Prado & Marno Verbeek, 2010. "Real Estate in an ALM Framework: The Case of Fair Value Accounting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 775-804, Winter.
- Pattaragit Netiniyom, 2013. "Institutional Investor Recognition on Financial Asset Tranches: A Study of The Thai Property Sector," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(2), pages 129-144, December.
- Heinrich, Michael & Just, Tobias & Schreck, Thomas, . "Auswirkungen von Solvency II auf die Immobilienanlagen europäischer Versicherer," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 12, July.
- Just, Tobias & Möbert, Jochen & Heinrich, Michael, . "Deutsche Wohnimmobilien als Kapitalanlage : Gutachten im Auftrag der Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschäftskunden AG," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 6, July.
- Rene Weber & David S. Gerber, 2007. "Aging, Asset Allocation, and Costs; Evidence for the Pension Fund Industry in Switzerland," IMF Working Papers 07/29, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:28:y:2000:i:3:p:467-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.