The Role of Real Estate in an Institutional Investor's Portfolio Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Sa‐Aadu & James Shilling & Ashish Tiwari, 2010. "On the Portfolio Properties of Real Estate in Good Times and Bad Times1," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 529-565, September.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Fabrice Barthélémy & Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2019.
"Mixed-asset portfolio allocation under mean-reverting asset returns,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 281(1), pages 65-98, October.
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Fabrice Barthélémy & Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2018. "Mixed-asset portfolio allocation under mean-reverting asset returns," Post-Print hal-01955220, HAL.
- Massimo Guidolin & Manuela Pedio & Milena Petrova, 2019. "The Predictability of Real Estate Excess Returns: An Out-of-Sample Economic Value Analysis," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19122, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Dirk Brounen & Melissa Porras Prado & Marno Verbeek, 2010. "Real Estate in an ALM Framework: The Case of Fair Value Accounting," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 775-804, Winter.
- Gregory H. MacKinnon & Ashraf Al Zaman, 2009. "Real Estate for the Long Term: The Effect of Return Predictability on Long‐Horizon Allocations," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 117-153, March.
- Julan Du & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Derek Chu, 2014.
"Return Enhancing, Cash-rich or simply Empire-Building? An Empirical Investigation of Corporate Real Estate Holdings,"
International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 17(3), pages 301-357.
- Du, Julan & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Chu, Derek, 2013. "Return enhancing, cash-rich or simply empire-building? An empirical investigation of corporate real estate holdings," MPRA Paper 44253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Michael & Just, Tobias & Schreck, Thomas, . "Auswirkungen von Solvency II auf die Immobilienanlagen europäischer Versicherer," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 12.
- Matteo Bonato & Rangan Gupta & Christian Pierdzioch, 2020. "Do Oil-Price Shocks Predict the Realized Variance of U.S. REITs?," Working Papers 2020100, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christian Rehring, 2012. "Real Estate in a Mixed‐Asset Portfolio: The Role of the Investment Horizon," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 65-95, March.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Edward Chi Ho Tang, 2015.
"Speculating China Economic Growth through Hong Kong? Evidence from Stock Market IPOs and Real Estate Markets,"
International Real Estate Review, Global Social Science Institute, vol. 18(1), pages 45-87.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Speculating China economic growth through Hong Kong? Evidence from the stock market IPO and real estate markets," MPRA Paper 46346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2007.
"Investing for the Long-run in European Real Estate,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 35-80, January.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2006. "Investing for the long-run in European real estate," Working Papers 2006-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Martin Hoesli & Jon Lekander, 2005. "Suggested vs. Actual Institutional Allocattion to Real Estate in Europe: A Matter of Size," FAME Research Paper Series rp149, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Yener Cos‚kun & A. Sevtap Selcuk-Kestel & Bilgi Yilmaz, 2017. "Diversification benefit and return performance of REITs using CAPM and Fama-French: Evidence from Turkey," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 17(4), pages 199-215, December.
- Jing-zhi Huang & Zhaodong Zhong, 2013. "Time Variation in Diversification Benefits of Commodity, REITs, and TIPS," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 152-192, January.
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin, 2014. "Can Linear Predictability Models Time Bull and Bear Real Estate Markets? Out-of-Sample Evidence from REIT Portfolios," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 116-164, July.
- Christian Rehring & Steffen Sebastian, 2011.
"Dynamics of commercial real estate asset markets, return volatility and the investment horizon,"
Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 291-315, June.
- Christian Rehring & Steffen Sebastian, 2010. "Dynamics Of Commercial Real Estate Asset Markets, Return Volatility, And The Investment Horizon," ERES eres2010_134, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Michael Heinrich & Thomas Schreck, 2017. "Effects of Solvency II on Portfolio Efficiency, The Case of Real Estate and Infrastructure Investments," LARES lares_2017_paper_8, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- Tiffany Hutcheson & Graeme Newell, 2018. "Decision-making in the management of property investment by Australian superannuation funds," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 43(3), pages 404-420, August.
- Pawan Jain & Mark Sunderman & K. Janean Westby-Gibson, 2017. "REITs and Market Microstructure: A Comprehensive Analysis of Market Quality," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 39(1), pages 65-98.
- Chung-Chu Liu & Jason C. H. Chen & Che-Cheong Poon, 2019. "Perception Types Of Home Buyers By Q Methodology: A Comparative Study Of Hong Kong, Taiwan, And The Usa," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 64(01), pages 235-257, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:29:y:2004:i:3:p:295-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.