Bias-corrected Moment-based Estimators for Parametric Models under Endogenous Stratified Sampling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esmeralda Ramalho & Joaquim Ramalho, 2006. "Bias-Corrected Moment-Based Estimators for Parametric Models Under Endogenous Stratified Sampling," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 475-496.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manski, Charles F & Lerman, Steven R, 1977. "The Estimation of Choice Probabilities from Choice Based Samples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1977-1988, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramalho Esmeralda A., 2010.
"Covariate Measurement Error: Bias Reduction under Response-Based Sampling,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-34, September.
- Esmeralda Ramalho, 2009. "Covariate Measurement Error:Bias Reduction under Response-based Sampling," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2009.
"GMM redundancy results for general missing data problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 47-55, July.
- Artem Prokhorov & Peter Schmidt, 2008. "GMM Redundancy Results for General Missing Data Problems," Working Papers 08003, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Stratified Sampling; Bias correction; GMM; Parametric models;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:evo:wpecon:11_2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Aurora Murcho Galego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuevpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.