Moment-Based Inference With Stratified Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Asymptotic Properties Of Weighted M-Estimators For Standard Stratified Samples," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 451-470, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Efficient Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Treatment-Based Sampling," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos De Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2012.
"Inverse Probability Tilting for Moment Condition Models with Missing Data,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1053-1079.
- Bryan S. Graham & Cristine Campos de Xavier Pinto & Daniel Egel, 2008. "Inverse Probability Tilting for Moment Condition Models with Missing Data," NBER Working Papers 13981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuichi Kitamura, 2006. "Empirical Likelihood Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Practice," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-430, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tripathi, Gautam, 2011. "Generalized method of moments (GMM) based inference with stratified samples when the aggregate shares are known," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 258-265.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:01:p:47-73_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.