Bias-Corrected Moment-Based Estimators for Parametric Models Under Endogenous Stratified Sampling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Esmeralda Ramalho, 2005. "Bias-corrected Moment-based Estimators for Parametric Models under Endogenous Stratified Sampling," Economics Working Papers 11_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manski, Charles F & Lerman, Steven R, 1977. "The Estimation of Choice Probabilities from Choice Based Samples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1977-1988, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramalho Esmeralda A., 2010.
"Covariate Measurement Error: Bias Reduction under Response-Based Sampling,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-34, September.
- Esmeralda Ramalho, 2009. "Covariate Measurement Error:Bias Reduction under Response-based Sampling," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Prokhorov, Artem & Schmidt, Peter, 2009.
"GMM redundancy results for general missing data problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 47-55, July.
- Artem Prokhorov & Peter Schmidt, 2008. "GMM Redundancy Results for General Missing Data Problems," Working Papers 08003, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBias correction; Endogenous stratified sampling; GMM; Parametric models;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:25:y:2006:i:4:p:475-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .