Two-step Empirical Likelihood Estimation under Stratified Sampling when Aggregate Information is Available
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J. S. Ramalho, 2006. "Two-Step Empirical Likelihood Estimation Under Stratified Sampling When Aggregate Information Is Available," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 74(5), pages 577-592, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellis, Christopher J & Thoma, Mark A, 1991. "Partisan Effects in Economies with Variable Electoral Terms," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(4), pages 728-741, November.
- Alberto Alesina & Nouriel Roubini & Gerald D. Cohen, 1997. "Political Cycles and the Macroeconomy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510944, January.
- Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Spolaore, Enrico, 1994. "How cynical can an incumbent be? Strategic policy in a model of government spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 121-140, September.
- Cargill, Thomas F & Hutchison, Michael M, 1991. "Political Business Cycles with Endogenous Election Timing: Evidence from Japan," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 733-739, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10260-016-0367-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bayram, Deniz & Dayé, Modeste, 2014. "Asymptotic Properties of the Weighted Least Squares Estimator Under Moments Restriction," MPRA Paper 60465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStratified Sampling; Empirical Likelihood; Weighted Estimation; Auxiliary Information;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:evo:wpecon:6_2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Aurora Murcho Galego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuevpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .