Report NEP-ECM-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2005. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-317, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Krämer, Walter, 2005. "The Power of the KPSS-Test for Cointegration when Residuals are Fractionally Integrated," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-318, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mehmet Dalkir, 2005. "A New Method For Estimating The Order Of Integration Of Fractionally Integrated Processes Using Bispectra," Econometrics 0507001, EconWPA, revised 07 Jul 2005.
- David Mayston, "undated". "Structural Determinants of Cumulative Endogeneity Bias," Discussion Papers 05/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Esmeralda Ramalho, 2005. "Bias-corrected Moment-based Estimators for Parametric Models under Endogenous Stratified Sampling," Economics Working Papers 11_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).