Inertia of the U.S. Dollar as a Key Currency through the Two Crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981.
"Macroeconomic Policy, Exchange-Rate Dynamics, and Optimal Asset Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1142-1161, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Macroeconomic Policy, Exchange-Rate Dynamics, and Optimal Asset Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Baumol, 1952. "The Transactions Demand for Cash: An Inventory Theoretic Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 545-556.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1981. "Devaluation: Levels versus rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-172, May.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Sasaki, Yuri Nagataki, 1998. "Inertia in the key currency," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 421-439, October.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, March.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1985. "Currency substitution and the real exchange rate: the utility maximization approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 175-188, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-04-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2016-04-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-04-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:16038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.