Report NEP-OPM-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2016. "Managing sudden stops," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7639, The World Bank.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Lafarguette, Romain, 2016. "Cables, Sharks and Servers: Technology and the Geography of the Foreign Exchange Market," Working Paper Series 1889, European Central Bank.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Sandri, Damiano, 2016. "Optimal Reserves in Financially Closed Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandre Lucas Cole & Chiara Guerello & Guido Traficante, 2016. "One EMU Fiscal Policy for the EURO," Working Papers CELEG 1602, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Huong Le Thu HOANG & SATO Kiyotaka, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Production Chains: Application of input-output analysis," Discussion papers 16034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Martin Pietrzak, 2016. "Evaluation of unconventional monetary policy in a small open economy," FIW Working Paper series 167, FIW.
- OGAWA Eiji & MUTO Makoto, 2016. "Inertia of the U.S. Dollar as a Key Currency through the Two Crises," Discussion papers 16038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mueller, Philippe & Tahbaz-Salehi, Alireza & Vedolin, Andrea, 2016. "Exchange rates and monetary policy uncertainty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66043, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kiptui, Moses C. & Ndirangu, Lydia, 2015. "Determinants of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate and its Misalignment in Kenya: A Behavioral Equilibrium Exchange Rate Approach," MPRA Paper 70542, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2016.
- Hjortsoe, Ida & Weale, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "Monetary Policy and the Current Account: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 11204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Anaya. Michael Hachula, 2016. "The Dilemma or Trilemma Debate: Empirical Evidence," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 95, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Coughlin, Cletus C. & Novy, Dennis, 2016. "Estimating Border Effects: The Impact of Spatial Aggregation," Working Papers 2016-6, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.