Devaluation: Levels versus rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Capital controls, the dual exchange rate, and devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 1-20, February.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "Capital Controls, The Dual Exchange Rate, and Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 1324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Sasaki, Yuri Nagataki, 1998. "Inertia in the key currency," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 421-439, October.
- Timothy J Condon, 1986. "Flujo de Comercio y la Política del Tipo de Cambio Reptante: Un Modelo de Predicción Perfecta de Largo Plazo," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 23(68), pages 25-48.
- OGAWA Eiji & MUTO Makoto, 2018. "What Determines Utility of International Currencies?," Discussion papers 18077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "A Devaluation With Labor-Intensive Trading and Inelastic Labor Supply," UCLA Economics Working Papers 683, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003.
"Devaluation (levels versus rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy,"
Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers
esdp03001, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003. "Devaluation (Levels versus Rates) and Balance of Payments in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," CEIS Research Paper 14, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Mohsin, Mohammed, 2004. "Exchange rate policies and endogenous time preference: a dynamic analysis of a small open economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 195-203, February.
- Sushanta Mallick & Mohammed Mohsin, 2010. "On the real effects of inflation in open economies: theory and empirics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 643-673, December.
- Arman Mansoorian & Mohammed Mohsin, 2010. "The Effects of Inflation in a Small Open Economy with Durability in Consumption," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 221-236, April.
- Chetan Subramanian & Jungsoo Park, 2004. "Exchange Rate Based Stabilization with Sudden Restrictions on Capital Flows," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 748, Econometric Society.
- Mansoorian, Arman & Neaime, Simon, 2003. "Durable goods, habits, time preference, and exchange rates," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 115-130, March.
- Guillermo Vuletin, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes And Fiscal Discipline: The Role Of Capital Controls," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 2096-2109, October.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Devaluation (levels vs. rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 697-707, October.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "Devaluations and Revaluations Without Capital Mobilityand PPP," UCLA Economics Working Papers 663, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mansoorian Arman & Neaime Simon, 2002.
"Habits And Durability In Consumption And The Effects Of Exchange Rate Policies,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 97-114.
- Arman Mansoorian & Simon Neaime, 1996. "Habits and Durability in Consumption, and the Effects of Exchange Rate Policies," Working Papers 1996_06, York University, Department of Economics.
- OGAWA Eiji & MUTO Makoto, 2017. "Declining Japanese Yen and Inertia of the U.S. Dollar," Discussion papers 17018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- OGAWA Eiji & MUTO Makoto, 2016. "Inertia of the U.S. Dollar as a Key Currency through the Two Crises," Discussion papers 16038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sushanta K. Mallick & Mohammed Mohsin, 2007. "Monetary policy in high inflation open economies: evidence from Israel and Turkey," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 405-415.
- Eiji Ogawa & Makoto Muto, 2019. "What Determines Utility of International Currencies?," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Amartya Lahiri, 1996. "Macroeconomic Effects of Devaluation Rate Changes: Dynamic implications under alternative regimes of capital mobility," UCLA Economics Working Papers 760, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Etro, Federico, 2017. "Research in economics and macroeconomics," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 373-383.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:11:y:1981:i:2:p:165-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.