DebtRank Analysis of the Japanese Credit Network
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Thiago Christiano & Souza, Sergio Rubens Stancato & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda, 2017.
"Monitoring vulnerability and impact diffusion in financial networks,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 109-135.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2015. "Monitoring Vulnerability and Impact Diffusion in Financial Networks," Working Papers Series 392, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Silva, Thiago Christiano & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Guerra, Solange Maria, 2017.
"Why do vulnerability cycles matter in financial networks?,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 592-606.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Solange Maria Guerra, 2016. "Why Do Vulnerability Cycles Matter in Financial Networks?," Working Papers Series 442, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Michel Alexandre da Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2016. "Modeling Financial Networks: a feedback approach," Working Papers Series 438, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Poledna, Sebastian & Bochmann, Olaf & Thurner, Stefan, 2017. "Basel III capital surcharges for G-SIBs are far less effective in managing systemic risk in comparison to network-based, systemic risk-dependent financial transaction taxes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 230-246.
- Stefano Battiston & Marco D'Errico & Stefano Gurciullo & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "Leveraging the network: a stress-test framework based on DebtRank," Papers 1503.00621, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:13087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.