Report NEP-NET-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Hagemann & Christoph Weber, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Liquidity and its Determinants in The German Intraday Market for Electricity," EWL Working Papers 1317, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Ravanel, M., 2013. "Voting in committee: firm value vs. back scratching," Working papers 459, Banque de France.
- AOYAMA Hideaki & Stefano BATTISTON & FUJIWARA Yoshi, 2013. "DebtRank Analysis of the Japanese Credit Network," Discussion papers 13087, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881145, HAL.
- Belik, Ivan & Hexmoor, Henry, 2013. "The Multifactor Model of the Agent’s Power in Social Networks," Discussion Papers 2013/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2013. "Minimum Cost Connection Networks: Truth-telling and Implementation," MSAP Working Paper Series 03_2013, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.