Listen to the Market, Hear the Best Policy Decision, but Don't Always Choose it
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Breinlich, Holger, 2014.
"Heterogeneous firm-level responses to trade liberalization: A test using stock price reactions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 270-285.
- Holger Breinlich, 2011. "Heterogeneous Firm-Level Responses to Trade Liberalisation: A Test Using Stock Price Reactions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1085, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2011. "Heterogeneous Firm-Level Responses to Trade Liberalization: A Test Using Stock Price Reactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fiorina, Morris & Abrams, Samuel & Pope, Jeremy, 2003. "The 2000 US Presidential Election: Can Retrospective Voting Be Saved?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 163-187, April.
- Robin Hanson & Ryan Oprea, 2009. "A Manipulator Can Aid Prediction Market Accuracy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 304-314, April.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997.
"Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 97-116, Spring.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 5893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:01:p:78-91_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prendergast, Canice & Stole, Lars, 1996. "Impetuous Youngsters and Jaded Old-Timers: Acquiring a Reputation for Learning," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1105-1134, December.
- Kau, James B. & Linck, James S. & Rubin, Paul H., 2008. "Do managers listen to the market?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 347-362, September.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esx:essedp:10008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Essex Economics Web Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edessuk.html .