A Framework for Monitoring and Evaluation of Climate Change Adaptation Interventions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter A. Berman, 1997. "National Health Accounts in Developing Countries: Appropriate Methods and Recent Applications," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 11-30.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal issue; natural; socio-economic; political impacts; climatic changes; efficacy; monitoring and evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2010-08-21 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .