Endogenous Leadership in a Federal Transfer Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Rabah & Stepanova, Anna, 2006.
"Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 1-20.
- Rabah Amir & Anna Stepanova, 2000. "Second-Mover Advantage and Price Leadership in Bertrand Duopoly," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah & STEPANOVA, Anna, 2004. "Second-mover advantage and price leadership in Bertrand duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M., 1990.
"Endogenous timing in duopoly games: Stackelberg or cournot equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M., 1988. "Endogenous Timing In Duopoly Games: Stackelberg Or Cournot Equilibria," Papers 88-4, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Hubert Kempf & Grégoire Rota Graziosi, 2010.
"Leadership in Public Good Provision: A Timing Game Perspective,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(4), pages 763-787, August.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Hubert KEMPF, 2008. "Leadership in Public Good Provision: a Timing Game Perspective," Working Papers 200817, CERDI.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Hubert Kempf, 2011. "Leadership in Public Good Provision: a Timing Game Perspective," Working Papers halshs-00556944, HAL.
- Kempf, H. & Rota Graziosi, G., 2009. "Leadership in Public Good Provision: a Timing Game Perspective," Working papers 240, Banque de France.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Hubert Kempf, 2010. "Leadership in Public Good Provision: a Timing Game Perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00517085, HAL.
- Solé-Ollé, Albert & Sorribas-Navarro, Pilar, 2008.
"The effects of partisan alignment on the allocation of intergovernmental transfers. Differences-in-differences estimates for Spain,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 2302-2319.
- Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ© & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2006. "The Effects of Partisan Alignment on the Allocation of Intergovernmental Transfers. Differences-in-Differences Estimates for Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 1855, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2006. "The effects of partisan alignment on the allocation of intergovernmental transfers. Differences-in-differences estimates for Spain," Working Papers 2006-09, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Timothy Goodspeed, 2002. "Bailouts in a Federation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 409-421, August.
- Anwar Shah, 2006.
"A Practitioner´s Guide to Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers,"
Revista de Economía y Estadística,
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(2), pages 128-186, July.
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "A practitioner's guide to intergovernmental fiscal transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4039, The World Bank.
- Emilson Silva, 2015. "Efficient earmarking under decentralized fiscal commitments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(4), pages 683-701, August.
- B. Curtis Eaton, 2004. "The elementary economics of social dilemmas," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 805-829, November.
- Tracy Snoddon & Jean-François Wen, 2003. "Grants structure in an intergovernmental fiscal game," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 115-126, August.
- Sengupta, Bodhisattva, 2011. "Provision of public goods in a federal economy: The role of party politics," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 104-119, March.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko, 2008.
"Federal tax-transfer policy and intergovernmental pre-commitment,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 16-31, January.
- Marko Köthenbürger, 2007. "Federal Tax-Transfer Policy and Intergovernmental Pre-Commitment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2054, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steve Dowrick, 1986. "von Stackelberg and Cournot Duopoly: Choosing Roles," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 251-260.
- Martin Besfamille & Ben Lockwood, 2008. "Bailouts In Federations: Is A Hard Budget Constraint Always Best?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(2), pages 577-593, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFederalism; Transfer Game; First and Second Mover Advantages; local resource; government project outcomes; benefit; political economy; central government; fiscal externalities; provinces; cost-benefit calculus; constitution; budget;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:11473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .