Dealing with ZLB in DSGE models An application to the Japanese economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gagnon, Joseph E, 1990. "Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Deterministic Extended Path," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 35-36, January.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Frank Smets & Rafael Wouters, 2007.
"Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles: A Bayesian DSGE Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 586-606, June.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2007. "Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles : a Bayesian DSGE Approach," Working Paper Research 109, National Bank of Belgium.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Rafael, 2007. "Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2007. "Shocks and frictions in US business cycles: a Bayesian DSGE approach," Working Paper Series 722, European Central Bank.
- ADJEMIAN Stéphane & JUILLARD Michel, 2009. "Dealing with trends in DSGE models. An application to the Japanese economy," ESRI Discussion paper series 224, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David R.F. Love, 2009. "Accuracy of Deterministic Extended-Path Solution Methods for Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 0907, Brock University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braun, R. Anton & Körber, Lena Mareen, 2011.
"New Keynesian dynamics in a low interest rate environment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2213-2227.
- Lena Mareen Koerber & R. Anton Braun, 2010. "New Keynesian Dynamics in a Low Interest Rate Environment," 2010 Meeting Papers 531, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- R. Anton Braun & Lena Mareen Körber, 2011. "New Keynesian dynamics in a low interest rate environment," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- R. Anton Braun & Lena Mareen Korber, 2010. "New Keynesian Dynamics in a Low Interest Rate Environment," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jean Barthélemy & Magali Marx, 2012. "Solving Rational Expectations Models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3ug0u3qte39, Sciences Po.
- Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2017.
"Modelling Occasionally Binding Constraints Using Regime-Switching,"
No 9/2017, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2017. "Modelling Occasionally Binding Constraints Using Regime-Switching," Working Paper 2017/23, Norges Bank.
- Martin M. Andreasen & Anders Kronborg, 2803. "The Extended Perturbation Method: New Insights on the New Keynesian Model," CREATES Research Papers 2017-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esj:esridp:258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KAWAMOTO Takuma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esrgvjp.html .