Sozial-Ã¶kologische Dilemmata und ihre experimentelle Analyse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria & Sutter, Matthias & van der Heijden, Eline, 2007.
"Leading by example with and without exclusion power in voluntary contribution experiments,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 1023-1042, June.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matthias Sutter & Eline van der Heijden, 2006. "Leading by example with and without exclusion power in voluntary contribution experiments," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-35, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Kreps, David M. & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
"Rational cooperation in the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 245-252, August.
- David Kreps & Paul Milgrom & John Roberts & Bob Wilson, 2010. "Rational Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Levine's Working Paper Archive 239, David K. Levine.
- van Damme, Eric, 1998.
"On the State of the Art in Game Theory: An Interview with Robert Aumann,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 181-210, July.
- van Damme, E.E.C., 1998. "On the state of the art in game theory : An interview with Robert Aumann," Other publications TiSEM f5996b72-3a0e-49eb-a2a9-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kliemt, Hartmut, 1986. "The veil of insignificance," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 333-344.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, 2003. "Altruistic Punishment in Humans," Microeconomics 0305006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Diekmann, 1985. "Volunteer's Dilemma," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 29(4), pages 605-610, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLength 17 pages;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2009-09-11 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:discus:2009-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karin Richter) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Karin Richter to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpiewde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.