On the State of the Art in Game Theory: An Interview with Robert Aumann
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Schotter, Andrew & Sopher, Barry, 2007.
"Advice and behavior in intergenerational ultimatum games: An experimental approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 365-393, February.
- Shotter, A. & Sopher, B., 2001. "Advice and Behavior in Intergenerational Ultimatum Games: An Experimental Approach," Working Papers 01-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mark Voorneveld & Willemien Kets & Henk Norde, 2006. "An Axiomatization of Minimal Curb Sets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(1), pages 153-153, April.
- Mark Voorneveld & Willemien Kets & Henk Norde, 2005. "An axiomatization of minimal curb sets," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(4), pages 479-490, November.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Kets, Willemien & Norde, Henk, 2005. "An axiomatization of minimal curb sets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 589, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Mar 2005.
- Voorneveld, M. & Kets, W. & Norde, H.W., 2005. "An Axiomatization of Minimal Curb Sets," Discussion Paper 2005-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yakir Levin & Itzhak Aharon, 2014. "Emotion, utility maximization, and ecological rationality," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 13(2), pages 227-245, November.
- Werne GÃ¼th & Hartmut Kliemt, 2009. "Sozial-Ã¶kologische Dilemmata und ihre experimentelle Analyse," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2009-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Sergio Monsalve, 2002. "Teoría de juegos: ¿hacia dónde vamos? (60 años después de von Neumann y Morgenstern)," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 114-130, July-Dece.
- Werner Güth, 2002. "On the Inconsistency of Equilibrium Refinement," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 371-392, December.
- Werner Güth, "undated". "On the Inconsistency of Equilibrium Refinement," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-48, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Brandt, Felix & Fischer, Felix, 2008. "Computing the minimal covering set," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 254-268, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:24:y:1998:i:1-2:p:181-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed