Ethnic minorities in the UK: burden or benefit?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Paul Schultz, 1998. "Immigrant quality and assimilation: A review of the US literature," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 239-252.
- David Blackaby & Stephen Drinkwater & Derek Leslie & Philip Murphy, 1999. "Ethnic differences in labour market transitions: an exploration using the British household panel survey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(7), pages 463-466.
- Sato, Ryuzo & Koizumi, Tetsunori, 1973. "On the Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 44-56, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berrittella, Maria, 2012. "Modelling the labour market of minority ethnic groups," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 389-402.
- Aslan Zorlu & Joop Hartog, 2000. "The Effect of Immigration on Native Earnings," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-015/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-16 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2001-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .