Sources of Learning-by-Exporting Effects: Does Exporting Promote Innovation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keiko Ito & Sébastien Lechevalier, 2009.
"The evolution of the productivity dispersion of firms: a reevaluation of its determinants in the case of Japan,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 405-429, October.
- ITO Keiko & Sebastien LECHEVALIER, 2008. "The evolution of the productivity dispersion of firms - A reevaluation of its determinants in the case of Japan," Discussion papers 08014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jan De Loecker & Frederic Warzynski, 2012.
"Markups and Firm-Level Export Status,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2437-2471, October.
- De Loecker, Jan & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Markups and Firm-level Export Status," CEPR Discussion Papers 7450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Locker, Jan & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Markups and Firm-Level Export Status," Working Papers 09-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jan De Loecker & Frederic Warzynski, 2009. "Markups and firm-level export status," NBER Working Papers 15198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilke Van Beveren & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2009.
"Product and Process Innovation and the Decision to Export: Firm-level Evidence for Belgium,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
24709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- VAN BEVEREN, Ilke & VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke, 2009. "Product and process innovation and the decision to export : firm-level evidence for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2009086, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ilke VAN BEVEREN & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the decision to Export: Firm-level evidence for Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- TODO Yasuyuki, 2009. "Quantitative Evaluation of Determinants of Export and FDI: Firm-level evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 09019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rachel Bocquet & Patrick Musso, 2010. "Product Innovation and Export Performance," Post-Print halshs-00721783, HAL.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Golovko, Elena & Martínez-Ros, Ester, 2010. "Innovation, exports and productivity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 372-376, July.
- Rachel Griffith & Elena Huergo & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2006.
"Innovation and Productivity Across Four European Countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 483-498, Winter.
- Rachel Griffith & Elena Huergo & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2006. "Innovation and Productivity across Four European Countries," NBER Working Papers 12722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006.
"Why Did Japan'S Tfp Growth Slow Down In The Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based On Firm-Level Data Of Manufacturing Firms,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(2), pages 195-228.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-50, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fukunari Kimura & Kozo Kiyota, 2006. "Exports, FDI, and Productivity: Dynamic Evidence from Japanese Firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(4), pages 695-719, December.
- Edwin Leuven & Barbara Sianesi, 2003. "PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing," Statistical Software Components S432001, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2018.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2013.
"Endogenous product versus process innovation and a firm’s propensity to export,"
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 329-354, February.
- Sascha Becker & Peter Egger, 2007. "Endogenous Product versus Process Innovation and a Firm’s Propensity to Export," CESifo Working Paper Series 1906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keiko Ito & Sébastien Lechevalier, 2010. "Why some firms persistently out-perform others: investigating the interactions between innovation and exporting strategies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(6), pages 1997-2039, December.
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & TODO Yasuyuki & SATO Hitoshi & NISHIOKA Shuichiro & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & ITO Banri & TANAKA Ayumu, 2008. "The Internationalization of Japanese Firms: New Findings Based on Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers 08036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Movahedi & Olivier Gaussens, 2013. "Les effets de l’exportation sur l’innovation et la productivité : Analyse empirique sur un échantillon de PMI," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201307, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Briceño Avalos, Hernán Ricardo, 2013. "The Industry oriented Asian Tigers and the Natural Resource based Pacific Alliance Economic Growth Models," MPRA Paper 61665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Kyunam & Kim, Yeonbae, 2015. "Role of policy in innovation and international trade of renewable energy technology: Empirical study of solar PV and wind power technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 717-727.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-08-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-08-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2012-08-23 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.