Do All Exporters Benefit from Export Boom? -Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HOSONO Kaoru & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2015. "Learning by Export: Does the presence of foreign affiliate companies matter?," Discussion papers 15053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:taf:jitecd:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:91-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catelén, Ana Laura, 2017. "Perfiles de empresas exportadoras. El caso de Mar del Plata," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2860, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Keita Kamei, 2018.
"Trade liberalization, division of labor and welfare under oligopoly,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 91-101, January.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Keita Kamei, 2016. "Trade Liberalization, Division of Labor and Welfare under Oligopoly," KIER Working Papers 949, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Keita Kamei, 2016. "Trade Liberalization, Divison of Labor and Welfare under Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series 151, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2016.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012.
"International trade and firm performance: a survey of empirical studies since 2006,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(2), pages 235-267, June.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "International Trade and Firm Performance: A Survey of Empirical Studies since 2006," Working Paper Series in Economics 210, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "International Trade and Firm Performance: A Survey of Empirical Studies since 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 5916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.