Land governance of suburban areas of Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2007. "The economic consequences of health shocks: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 82-100, January.
More about this item
KeywordsVietnam; environment; land governance; planning; suburban land; urban housing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-01-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2014-01-17 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2014-01-17 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:40476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .