Gender, poverty and social justice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2004.
"Indicators and Targets for Social Inclusion in the European Union,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 47-75, February.
- Tony Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2003. "Indicators and targets for social inclusion in the European Union," Papers WP151, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sylvia Chant, 2008. "The 'Feminisation of Poverty' and the 'Feminisation' of Anti-Poverty Programmes: Room for Revision?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 165-197.
- Penny Vera-Sanso, 2006. "Experiences in Old Age: A South Indian Example of how Functional Age is Socially Structured," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 457-472.
- Elson, Diane, 1999. "Labor Markets as Gendered Institutions: Equality, Efficiency and Empowerment Issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 611-627, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty knowledge; care economy; dependency; feminisation; gender; poverty; reproduction tax; social capital; social justice; welfare state;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.