Gender, poverty and social justice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2004.
"Indicators and Targets for Social Inclusion in the European Union,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 47-75, February.
- Tony Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2003. "Indicators and targets for social inclusion in the European Union," Papers WP151, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sylvia Chant, 2008. "The 'Feminisation of Poverty' and the 'Feminisation' of Anti-Poverty Programmes: Room for Revision?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 165-197.
- Penny Vera-Sanso, 2006. "Experiences in Old Age: A South Indian Example of how Functional Age is Socially Structured," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 457-472.
- Elson, Diane, 1999. "Labor Markets as Gendered Institutions: Equality, Efficiency and Empowerment Issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 611-627, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty knowledge; care economy; dependency; feminisation; gender; poverty; reproduction tax; social capital; social justice; welfare state;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:18711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/issssnl.html .