Time Varying Long Run Dynamics And Convergence In The Uk Energy Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2010.
"Decline in the persistence of real exchange rates, but not sufficient for purchasing power parity,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 395-411, September.
- OKIMOTO, Tatsuyoshi & SHIMOTSU, Katsumi, 2010. "Decline in the Persistence of Real Exchange Rates : But Not Sufficient for Purchasing Power Parity," Discussion Papers 2010-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Jos Sijm & Karsten Neuhoff & Yihsu Chen, 2006.
"CO 2 cost pass-through and windfall profits in the power sector,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Sijm, J. & Neuhoff, K. & Chen, Y., 2006. "CO2 cost pass through and windfall profits in the power sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2006.
"A regime switching long memory model for electricity prices,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1-2), pages 349-376.
- Niels Haldrup & Morten O. Nielsen, 2004. "A Regime Switching Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2004-2, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- de Jong, C.M. & Huisman, R., 2002. "Option Formulas for Mean-Reverting Power Prices with Spikes," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-96-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Perron, Pierre & Qu, Zhongjun, 2010.
"Long-Memory and Level Shifts in the Volatility of Stock Market Return Indices,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(2), pages 275-290.
- Pierre Perron & Zhongjun Qu, 2008. "Long-Memory and Level Shifts in the Volatility of Stock Market Return Indices," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Brown, Stephen P.A. & Yücel, Mine K., 2008.
"Deliverability and regional pricing in U.S. natural gas markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2441-2453, September.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yucel, Mine K., 2008. "Deliverability and regional pricing in U.S. natural gas markets," Working Papers 0802, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Haldrup Niels & Nielsen Morten Ø., 2006.
"Directional Congestion and Regime Switching in a Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-24, September.
- Haldrup; Niels & Morten Oerregaard Nielsen, 2005. "Directional Congestion and Regime Switching in a Long Memory Model for Electricity Prices," Economics Working Papers 2005-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A., 2009. "Market integration among electricity markets and their major fuel source markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 482-491, May.
- Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Matteo Pelagatti & Fabio Baldi, 2010. "Long-run relations in european electricity prices," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 805-832.
- Guy Nason, 2013. "A test for second-order stationarity and approximate confidence intervals for localized autocovariances for locally stationary time series," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(5), pages 879-904, November.
- Carlo Andrea Bollino & Davide Ciferri & Paolo Polinori, 2013.
"Integration and convergence in European electricity markets,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
114/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Ciferri, Davide & Polinori, Paolo, 2013. "Integration and Convergence in European Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 44704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakajima, Tadahiro & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2013. "Testing causal relationships between wholesale electricity prices and primary energy prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 869-877.
- T Robinson, 2008. "The Evolution of Electricity Prices in The EU since the Single European Act," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 13(2), pages 59-70, September.
- Muñoz, M. Pilar & Dickey, David A., 2009. "Are electricity prices affected by the US dollar to Euro exchange rate? The Spanish case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 857-866, November.
- Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Toppinen, Anne, 2013. "Impact of the carbon price on the integrating European electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1236-1251.
- Trueck, Stefan & Weron, Rafal & Wolff, Rodney, 2007. "Outlier Treatment and Robust Approaches for Modeling Electricity Spot Prices," MPRA Paper 4711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roques, Fabien A. & Newbery, David M. & Nuttall, William J., 2008. "Fuel mix diversification incentives in liberalized electricity markets: A Mean-Variance Portfolio theory approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1831-1849, July.
More about this item
KeywordsUK; Macroeconometric modeling; Energy and environmental policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:006356:6970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.