Reference Points Based on Dynamic Optimisation: A Versatil Algorithm for Mixed Fishery Management with Bio-economic Agestructured Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom & Chu, Long & Che, Nhu, 2010.
"Maximum economic yield,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Long Chu & Nhu Che, 2010. "Maximum economic yield," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), pages 273-280, July.
- Rognvaldur Hannesson, 1975. "Fishery Dynamics: A North Atlantic Cod Fishery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(2), pages 151-173, May.
- Kulmala, Soile & Laukkanen, Marita & Michielsens, Catherine, 2008.
"Reconciling economic and biological modeling of migratory fish stocks: Optimal management of the Atlantic salmon fishery in the Baltic Sea,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 716-728, February.
- Kulmala, Soile & Laukkanen, Marita & Michielsens, Catherine, 2006. "Reconciling Economic and Biological Modeling of Migratory Fish Stocks:Optimal Management of the Atlantic Salmon Fishery in the Baltic Sea," Discussion Papers 11857, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 2007. "Growth accounting in a fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 364-376, May.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villasante, Sebastian & Pierce, Graham J. & Pita, Cristina & Guimeráns, César Pazos & Garcia Rodrigues, João & Antelo, Manel & Da Rocha, José María & Cutrín, Javier García & Hastie, Lee C. & Veiga, Pe, 2016. "Fishers' perceptions about the EU discards policy and its economic impact on small-scale fisheries in Galicia (North West Spain)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 130-138.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Rosa Mato-Amboage, 2016.
"On the Benefits of Including Age-Structure in Harvest Control Rules,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 619-641, August.
- Da Rocha, José María & Mato Amboage, Rosa, 2014. "On the Benefits of Including Age-structure in Harvest Control Rules," DFAEII Working Papers DFAE-II;2014-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Da Rocha, José María & García-Cutrín, Javier & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Touza, Julia, 2015. "Reconciling yield stability with international fisheries agencies precautionary preferences: the role of non constant discount factors in age structured models," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2015-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimisation in age-structured models; bio-economic reference points; mixed fisheries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:dfaeii:8769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/f2ehues.html .