Maximum economic yield
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom & Chu, Long & Che, Nhu, 2010. "Maximum economic yield," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin W. Clark & Gordon R. Munro & U. Rashid Sumaila, 2010. "Limits to the Privatization of Fishery Resources," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(2), pages 209-218.
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R., 1975. "The economics of fishing and modern capital theory: A simplified approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 92-106, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Cerviño, Santiago, 2012. "Reference Points Based on Dynamic Optimisation: A Versatil Algorithm for Mixed Fishery Management with Bio-economic Agestructured Models," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Taboada Antelo, Luis, 2011. "Pulse vs. Optimal Stationary Fishing: The Northern Stock of Hake," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Thanh Viet Nguyen, 2011. "Sustainable Management of Shrimp Trawl Fishery in Tonkin Gulf, Vietnam," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 18(2), pages 65-81, December.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom, 2015. "Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-18.
- New, Robert, 2012. "Management changes and vessel-level technical efficiency in the Eastern Tuna and Billfish Fishery: a stochastic frontier analysis," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124349, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Christian Mullon & Charles Mullon, 2016. "A constraint-based framework to study rationality, competition and cooperation in fisheries," Papers 1605.08166, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Parés, Claudio & Dresdner, Jorge & Salgado, Hugo, 2015. "Who should set the total allowable catch? Social preferences and legitimacy in fisheries management institutions," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 36-43.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2011. "Lessons from the northern hake long-term management plan: Could the economic assessment have accepted it?," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Caputi, Nick & de Lestang, Simon & Reid, Chris & Hesp, Alex & How, Jason, 2015. "Maximum economic yield of the western rock lobster fishery of Western Australia after moving from effort to quota control," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 452-464.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-015-9983-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- José-María Da Rocha & María-Jose Gutiérrez & Luis Antelo, 2013.
"Selectivity, Pulse Fishing and Endogenous Lifespan in Beverton-Holt Models,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(1), pages 139-154, January.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Antelo, Luis T., 2012. "Selectivity, pulse fishing and endogenous lifespan in Beverton-Holt models," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:54:y:2010:i:3:p:273-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.